Dermal filling Treatment
In Paris with Doctor Gianfermi
Dermal fillers are related to volumizing products and help redefine volumes and erase deep wrinkles. Associated with the filling effect is a tissue induction during its breakdown by the body. Indeed, fibroblasts develop directly on the surface of the particles to resorb them and replace them with tissue of similar structure to the surrounding tissue.
It must be injected subcutaneously (under the skin) or under the dermis and cannot be injected into the dermis like some hyaluronic acids. The duration of the product is long and would be around 18 to 24 months.
It is used in the following indications:
- Reduce the oval of the face: redraw the mandibular line,
- Erase / erase deep wrinkles: nasolabial folds, bitterness folds, etc.
- It also restores volumes on other parts of the body: cheeks, hands, nose…
Main indications for a dermal filling
It is a long-lasting treatment, volumizing and lifting the oval of the face (jawline, cheekbones, chin)
It can also be recommended as part of a medical rhinoplasty (isolated treatment of a bump)
It allows the improvement of the volumes of the rest of the body (for example the hands)
It is sometimes prescribed in the treatment of facial lipodystrophy in patients undergoing anti-HIV tri-therapy
Contraindications to dermal filling
- A serious or progressive history of allergy is not advised.
- Known allergies to any of the components
- Autoimmune diseases
- Historic injection of non-absorbable products
- In the case of breastfeeding or pregnancy
- Aspirin use or anticoagulant use is not compatible with non-tissue induction therapy
- Alcohol is not advised in the hours before injections
Request an appointment
Submit your appointment request and one of our patient care coordinators will contact you shortly.